Sunday 13 November 2011

Urban Decay :Box of Shadows IV

My lovely boyfriend bought me Urban Decay’s Book of Shadows IV! I was extremely excited to see this! 

The box is extremely pretty with pop up butterflies and a mirror inside.The box contains 16 eyeshadows including 10 brand new shades! It is the perfect mix of neutral shades mixed with some brighter shades. The shades are not as vibrant in colour as other palettes but this is perfect for me as I can’t wear crazy colours to work. I also have found I’m even turning to more neutral shades in my time off…. I think I may be getting old! 


Eyeshadows: Baked (shimmering bright copper),Bender (shimmering dark mossy green), Blue Bus (bright blue w/ purple shimmer), Bust (taupe brown w/subtle gray shimmer), Cobra (sooty black w/golden shimmer), Crystal (light silvery blue w/multi-dimensional shimmer), Gravity (deep vibrant purple w/ multi-dimensional glitter),Gunmetal (dark metallic silver w/silver sparkle), Hijack (greyish green w/blue and green shimmer), Lost (shimmering dark brown), Midnight Cowgirl (shimmering gold w/gold sparkle), Midnight Rodeo (metallic medium brown w/silver and gold glitter), Missionary (light taupe w/pink shimmer), Sin (shimmering champagne), Skimp (shimmering ultra-light nude), Zephyr (shimmering off-white); 

Swatches of eyeshadows very pigmented

Also included are a full-size 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a travel-size Supercurl Curling Mascara. I love the fact the eyeliner is liquid as it makes a change to other Urban Decay Palettes.



This Box of Shadows is different to the previous Box of Shadows as it contains QR codes to scan for smart phone tutorials, a space to hold your phone  and my favourite bit a speaker to attach to your phone! Perfect for dancing to music as you do your make-up! :)






The speaker works really well and a USB cable is also provided to recharge the speaker. I have not tried the QR codes yet but hoping to get good tips when I do! The Box of shadows also came with a free make-over in Debenhams Urban Decay which I'm really looking forward to! I have it booked for the night I'm celebrating my birthday so very excited!

Overall I'm so happy with this Urban Decay Palette! I would definitely recommend it to any Urban Decay Junkie!

Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...