Monday 21 November 2011

TK Maxx Bargains

TK Maxx has become my go to shop for beauty bargains! Its doesn't help that I have to walk past it on my way home from work...  Anyway here is what I picked up:


I have wanted to buy Ecotools makeup brushes for ages but have never seemed to have got round to it. However, when I saw these beauties in TK MAXX for €3.99 I had to pick them up! The brushes cost about twice that in boots so I was trilled with this little bargain.  The brushes I picked were the Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush and Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush. Both brushes are super soft and feel really sturdy to hold.  Each brush has a highly sustainable bamboo handle, 100% cruelty free talkon brushes and recycled aluminium ferrule. Ecotools are designed to be 'earth friendly brushes that shows respect for the planet'. I'm VERY pleased with this find :)

Concealer Brush 

Eye Shadow Brush


I also picked up some lovely Eyeko products. I have been dying to try Eyeko since I saw them featured on Thunder+Threads. I picked up a set for €9.99 that included 'Graffiti Eyeliner Pen', 'Line and Shine Duo Colour Pencil for the Eyes' and 'Liptastick Glossy Lip Pen'. 

                                   
The  'Graffiti Eye liner Pen' is very black which I like. As it is a pen shape it makes lining the eyes much easier than using a normal eye liner.


The 'Line and Shine Duo Colour Pencil for the Eyes' is fantastic for adding some colour to your eyes. It comes one end in 'Electric Blue' and the other in 'Teal'. 


The 'Liptastick Glossy Lip Pen' has to be my favourite Eyeko product. The colour (Hot Lips) is amazing. It's very pigmented and glossy. I love the fact that it comes in pen form for easy application yet you don't have to sharpen it. All you have to do is twist the bottom, this will push up more product.

Swatches
I hope TK Maxx keeps up these brilliant beauty bargains!

Larry xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...