Sunday 13 November 2011

Jewellery Haul

Over the last few days I have bought loads of Jewellery. Here is what I have picked up :)


Starting with Awear:
 Awear have an amazing sale on at the moment in Jewellery! All sale Jewellery was €3 and under!



I bought this fab bracelet for €3! I love the details and it looks stunning on! I was very happy with this little bargain!


Next I bought these earrings for €2! I have recently really started to love stud earrings so for €2 could could not resist adding these to my collection!

I'm going out next week and wanted some dramatic jewellery to go with a plain black dress. I found the perfect pieces in Penneys/Primark.






I really liked this ring, it's very OTT but I don't care! It was only €3 and really makes a statement.




I also bought this necklace for €5. Its hard to tell from the photo but this necklace is extremely sparkly! It will definitely brighten up my black dress.


Lastly is earrings from H&M. I bought these earrings in oxford street while visiting my parents. They are from the Divided range and only cost £1. They have a lovely blue tint which I really liked.

Hopefully they will keep me going for awhile!

Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...