Wednesday 16 November 2011

Penneys/Primark Haul!

I was in Penneys/Primark while in Dublin and picked up a few bits and pieces. Here is what I picked up... :)



First up I picked up the Penneys version of The Tangle Teezer for the bargain price of €1.50. I recently got a body wave put into my hair so this is perfect for me. I use it on wet hair and it removes all tangles that have built up. The Tangle Teezer got all my tangles out without much hassle. It was also less harsh than brushing.






A sliver hair clip also caught my eye. It's a sliver hairclip for €3 with flower and leaf design with 'diamonds' :) 




Essence nail varnish also found its way into my basket. I picked up two glitter shades €1.29 each and a top coat €2.29.


                                          
I absolutely love the two glitter nail varnihes. They seem to have a more jewell like effect rather than glitter. It takes a few coats but looks fantastic! It looks so much better in real life than in photos but hopefully you will get an idea of what it looks like ! :)


 

 

Finally I also purchased a lovely silk like scarf for €1!



As always bargains in Penneys! :)


Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...