Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Cheer!

As it is officially December I can now start to feel festive! One of the best things about Christmas is the music. I adore singing along to my favourite Christmas songs. In Ireland we have a radio station called ‘Christmas FM’ that runs from late November to early January. The whole station is run by volunteers and all texts to the radio station go to a charity that helps the homeless. It’s a great way to give back at this time of year. You get to help a charity and hear your favourite Christmas songs, a win win situation! J 

For those of you who don’t live in Ireland you can listen live online at Christmas FM. Hope you enjoy it as much I do! Meanwhile here are two of my favourite Christmas songs and a very special Christmas song!






I love this song! I don't know why it's not more popular. Everybody thinks I'm making it up when I sing it!


I fell in love with this song when they used to play it when I worked in retail. I used to bounce around singing this when it came on! It helped me to deal with the angry crazy Christmas customers!


And finally to give some Christmas Cheer to all any animal lovers, this video is AMAZING! :)

Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...