Sunday 13 November 2011

Mua Professional Primer + Nails Inc Glamour Magazine

My Mam is over in Ireland on a visit and as she is so lovely she brought me over goodies from the UK. The first thing she bought me was from my new favourite make-up brand MUA cosmetics! 


Make Up Academy Professional Primer


I am a huge fan of MUA cosmetics and was delighted when she gave me MUA professional primer. This primer is designed to leave the skin velvety smooth. Its a face primer that can be worn alone or under foundation. The lightweight formula evens out complexion to give a flawless finish for long-lasting results. 

I'm really impressed with this primer its definitely one of the best I have tried. It absorbs into my skin very quickly and leaves a fantastic base for my foundation. I have really dry skin but this primer did not make it worse which I'm really pleased with! My foundation definitely lasted longer and looked more even.The only thing I would say is be careful when you squeeze the bottle as lots come out! Apart from that well done MUA cosmetics!

The second thing she picked up for me is this months issue of Glamour Magazine. Free in this months issue is a full sized bottle of nails inc nail polish. This is brilliant value as usually a bottles is usually €15! The shade my mam picked for me is called 'Tate' a fab dark red colour. 




There are four colours available so I might just have to collect them all!



Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...