Tuesday 8 November 2011

Chocolate Beauty !

While shopping for groceries in Tesco I stumbled across two products that will send anybody into chocolate heaven. Chocolate Beauty: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for €1.99 and Vaseline Essential Moisture Cocoa Radiant for a mere €1.04!!!





The Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula I bought is designed to soften and relieve dry skin. This bottle is for hands, elbows, knees and feet. It also helps smooth scars and stretch marks. I Love this product! It smells so good you could almost eat it! It left my hands really soft and smooth. 

It has a lovely creamy and moisturising texture it massages perfectly into the skin with no annoying sticky or oily residue. It’s the perfect hand cream for winter months when your hands may need extra TLC. Palmer’s also does not test on animals and at an extremely affordable €1.99 I would definitely recommended you give it a try! 


After seeing the new Vaseline Essential Moisture on so many blogs I knew I HAD to try it out. It was on offer in Tesco for a mere €1.04! Yes €1.04! I have paid more for a can of coke so I had no excuse not to put it into my basket.  The bottle is 200ml and is a ‘rich feeling lotion for healthy glowing skin’.  The scent is not as yummy as Palmer’s Cocoa Butter but it is still a nice Coco smell. It absorbs into the skin really quickly and is extremely moisturising. It is also available in Aloe Fresh and Essential moisture(with oat extract).




These products combined will have you feeling soft and smelling divine all winter!

Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...