Tuesday 3 July 2012

Monthly Favourites: June


Another month gone already. I can't believe it is July, this year is going so fast! Despite the awful weather in Ireland I'm doing my best to enjoy the Summer. Here is what I was loving during the rainy month of June.


Catrice Infinite Matt up to 18 h Make-Up foundation 010 Light Beige - This foundation is usually too dark for me, but since I have come back from Spain I can actually wear it. It gives meduim coverage and I find that it lasts all day. It doesn't last me the 18 hours as it claims too but I am happy with how long I do get out of it. It is a great foundation for the price €6.99. I hope they bring out a lighter shade for when my skin goes back to being super pale.


Kim Kardashion Gold - I love the smell of this perfume. It smells gorgeous and I recieved  a good few compliments about it this month. I try not to spray too much as the bottle is tiny. 


Lily Cole Primer The Body Shop - This primer has recieved a lot of bad reviews but I actually love it! I use it  over my foundation to give my skin a lovely glow. It is annoying the way you have to really rub it in but I love the effect it gives so I don't mind this. For a full review click here.

The Body Shop Beautiyfing Oil - I declared my love for this product in one of my last posts. My new Holy Grail. I use it evryday and adore it. For a full review click here.


Sleek Rose Gold - This is a beutiful blush. It is is a peachy pink with a gold sheen. It's very pigmented so it's best to go light and build it up. It's a gorgeous summer blush that looks lovely with a tan. I have been using it everyday this month and love it!

So that is what I have been loving in June. What have been your favourites this month?

L x

15 comments:

  1. Your the first review ive seen that has liked the lily cole primer, I picked up a beautifying oil the other day and i love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know everybody else hates it! I actually love it, you can see from the picture that it is nearly half gone. It's crazy how so many people can hate a product and then there is the odd person who loves it :)

      Delete
  2. I've been after that blush for months and months, but it's just out of stock in stores and on the website. Got me all jealous now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it online on Beauty emporium.ie I got it for less than a fiver it was great value :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked, and it's back in stock online! I should be hitting Superdrug this week to grab some stuff from the new MUA & Sleek releases, so fingers crossed it might be in store :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, I think Rose gold is meant to be a dupe for Nars Orgasm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is! I swatched it in Brown Thomas and compared it to the sleek version. When I left the shop I had sleek in my back so I swatched them side by side and they were so similar!

      Delete
  5. I have the original KK fragrance. I love it, just a pity it has her name on it lol. Great post Hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha I'm ashamed to say I'm a huge Kardashion fan! I know it's awful tv but I love it! :)

      Delete
  6. Rose Gold is gorgeous. I'm not a Kardashian fan and swore blind I'd never buy into their empire.... until I saw their nail polish for Nicole by OPI! I'm a big fan of that foundation too, I use a really light Max Factor one to lighten it up for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour! Oh I would love to try their nail polish! oh thats a good idea I must try that when I go back to my usual pale self :)

      Delete
  7. I really must get one of those Body Shop oils, they look really good. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really good list, i maust try that blush it looks a really nice colour!

    http://emmatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...