I decided to make a Christmas wreath for my Mam. This is so easy to do and only cost me about €2. (In shops they sell for ridiculous prices!) This only took about ten minutes to make and I had most of the pieces to make it already at home. Here is how to make it in a few easy steps! :)
1. Get a wire hanger and bend it into a circle shape.
2. Gather some ever green tree branches and some holly
(I just hacked a tree in my garden!)
4. Wrap the branches around the hanger and secure with cable ties.
4. Finally add some decorations and a bow!
5. Finish adding the decorations and trim the edges and your finished!
You can use the top of the hanger to hang it on your door!
Hope you like it!