I picked up this gorgeous Revlon nail polish for €1.49 in the new shop in Ireland 'Dealz'. They also have Sally Hanson and Rimmel bargains all for €1.49!! I think they are all old colours but there are still some gorgeous items. I love this Revlon nail polish in the colour 'Galaxy'. It's perfect for the party season. I painted it over a Nails Inc polish in the photo below.
I'm sure you are all sick of looking at this by now, but here is the bargain 'Soap and Glory Big Splendour' set. This set is reduced from €81 to €30 (which works out as €3 for each item and a huge vanity case!) I raced down to my local Boots for 9 o' clock to get my hands on a set for me and one for my sister. I couldn't believe how BIG they were! It was a struggle to carry them!
The products come in a huge pink vanity case and included inside are:
- Clean On Me™ Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 500ml
- The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter - 300ml
- Pulp Friction™ Body Scrub - 300ml
- Face, Soap & Clarity™ Fresh Facial Wash - 150ml
- 25 Off Your Face™ Cleansing Wipes
- Heel Genius Foot™ Cream - 125ml
- Hand Food Hand™ Cream - 125ml
- Mist You Madly™ Fragrant Body Spray - 250ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumper In Candy Gloss - 7ml
- Calm One, Calm All™ Bubble Bath - 500ml.
| My 'Face Soap' came with a big chunk of the product missing... hhhmmmm :(|
I have only used a couple of Soap and Glory's products in the past so I am very excited to try these items out! I will do a review in about a month to let you know how I got on with the products. Hurry up to Boots if you want one as they wont be around for long!!