Wednesday 21 December 2011

Astor Lipstick

I was in my new favourite bargain shop 'Dealz' the other day when I came across this lipstick for the bargain price of €1.49. I had never heard of this brand before but seeing as it was only €1.49 I decided ah sure I might as well!


'ASTOR has been creating high-quality cosmetic products for 60 years, enabling every woman to express her beautiful best in any situation. Passionate about beauty, we feel uniquely attuned to women’s beauty needs and try to offer them real responses.  Ever since its creation, ASTOR has wanted to help women look and feel beautiful, and experience how beautiful it is to be yourself.'

At the moment Heidi Klum is the face of the brand and they are also against animal testing. 


So what do I make of this brand? I picked up this lipstick in the shade 018 'Candy'. The packaging is a bit strange bright yellow. (you will definitely see this in your make up bag or among other lip sticks!) The lipstick itself is a glossy pink shade that is sheer glossy with a bit of sparkle. It also has a lovely scent (like sweets) that I really like.




Overall I really like this lipstick. It's perfect for everyday use as it enhances your natural lip colour and gives a bit of gloss. It feels very moisturising and feels more like a lip balm than a lipstick. It's very similar to 17 Mirror shine on Lipstick. 


Not bad for €1.49 ! :)


Larry xx



5 comments:

  1. Great price and such a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I tagged you in my Top 10 Awards!

    http://notskindeep.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paula It's a great bargain I was delighted!

    @Nicoe WHAT!!!??? Oh my god I'm Delighted !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lovely shade :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got a red shade today to wear over Christmas. I need a shopping ban!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...