Friday 27 April 2012

Buy Buy Buy!!

My favourite shower/bath product of all time is now in Dealz! Yes Original Source Vanilla Milk and Raspberry shower gel for the bargain price of €1.49! I have reviewed this product before Click here! and my love for it is still as strong. It smells amazing just like sweets and milkshake. It will make you smell gorgeous!

It smells GORGEOUS!
Natural, not tested on animals and vegan friendly! What more can you ask for?!
I will definitely be stocking up on more. At €1.49 how can I resist?! Get to Dealz and smell this delicious product or you will miss out!

Larry x

2 comments:

  1. i adore this shower gel too they do a lovely cherry and almond one too :)
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...