Wednesday 29 February 2012

Free Clinique! Worth up to £18!



Hi just a quick post to tell you about the free Clinique goodies in this months Cosmopolitan. (April with Holly Willoughby on the front!) In Ireland Cosmopolitan is just over €5. A bit pricey for a magazine but a bargain with these free products!

Clinique Moisture Surge Thirst Relief 30ml - £18 
Clinique Superbalm Moisturising gloss 7ml - £6.30 
Clinique 7-Day Scrub cream 30ml - £5.25 
Clinique High Impact mascara 4g - £8 

Pick one up before they are all gone! I will be picking up the Moisture Surge Thirst Relief. Great bargain!

Larry xx

2 comments:

  1. I got it yesterday!! Got my moisture surge!! (love this product anyway, but it's handy to have a small tube for when going away :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wan't to try Moisture surge! My face is always so dry so I'm hoping it will help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...