Wednesday 29 August 2012

Essence Cherry Blossom Girl!



It's time for a new limited edition from Essence. The new edition is called 'Cherry Blossom Girl' inspired by Japanese beauty. I'm really excited about this one as it looks gorgeous! There are so many products I would love to get my paws on. It is due to hit shelves this September.


First up is an eye shadow quattro in the colour '01 dreaming under a cherry tree'. It has four colours that can be used together to make a number of different eye looks. They are nice colours but I already have a million eye shadows so I don't think I will buy this item.


The next product is a great idea. It is a 2 in 1 eyeliner. This lets you create 'beautiful, accurate lines – from fine to broad'. They come in two colours, classic black or natural dark brown. (01 big in japan and 02 my little kimono.) I definitely think they will find their way into my basket!


Next up we have paper lashes, they are not really your everyday lashes. They are very dainty looking. I'm not sure if I could find somewhere to wear them to however. They are available in 01 hidden in sakura garden.


A product I'm very excited about is the lipstick pencils,. Essence a few years ago used to do lipstick pencils that I loved. Unfortunately they were discontinued. I'm hoping these new pencils will help me get over the loss of the old ones. They come in two gorgeous colours 1 cherry cherry girl and 02 it’s peach not cherry. 


The highlighter pen in this collection has really caught my eye. I can't wait to see if it is a dupe for Benefit's High Beam. The highlighter pen comes with a twist mechanism for easy application and comes in the colour 01 konnichiwa girls!


The blusher in the limited edition is also very pretty. It is a 'multi-color blush creates 'a fresh and rosy complexion'. The colour looks lovely. It will be available in 01 asian sensation.


As always in limited editions there are nail polish. The polish are very warm colours inspired by Tokyo in Summer. They are available in 01 fortune cookie, 02 my little kimono, 03 cherry cherry girl and 04 it’s peach not cherry.


Finally we have a shimmering body powder.This is a 'subtly fragrant body powder with a decorative powder puff offers your face, neck and décolleté a fine shimmer for a radiant look' available in 01 hello glitty. I love the packaging of this product but not sure if I would use it so I'm not sure if I would by it.

So what do you think of this limited edition? I love the look of it so far and adore the Japanese inspired names for the products. So far I have my eye on the blush, the lipsticks, the eyeliners and the high lighter pen. I can't wait to get my paws on them!

Laura x





2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this, I'm after the lipstick pens, the eyeliner and the polish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...