Sunday 2 September 2012

Best of Primark/Penneys September 2012

With the days starting to get shorter it means that winter is fast approaching. I love to be nice and cosy in the winter months so I'm loving the cushions that Primark has this September. Below are my top Primark picks for September. 


Check Applique Cushion €6 and Herringbone Cushion €6 
Tweed Ballerina €8 
Ltd Edition Quilted Tote Bag €20 
Retro Cushions €6 In Stores 
Faux Mongolian Fur Cushion and Scribble Cushion €6
Limited Edition Studded Weekender Bag €22

So what do you think? Will you be buying any of these items?

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. Loving the bag, I don't know if the collections are same in Ireland and UK (they probs are) but the jewellery collection is season is amazing but here they've put the prices up so much! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jewellery collection is really nice here too. Only problem is I got an allergic reaction to earring I bought. So have to go to the doctor to sort it out. Will probably cost me €70 to sort out :( To think of all the stuff I could have bought with that! :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...