Monday 7 May 2012

Kim Kardashion Gold

I’m a tiny bit obsessed with E! so I’m addicted to watching The Kardashions. I know its terrible TV but I can’t help it. It’s my guilty pleasure. When I was in London in October I smelled Kim Kardashion's perfume ‘Gold’. I loved it and have wanted it ever since. (I don’t like the red one just the Gold one!) After six months of lusting after it I finally bought it for €29.50. 


Kim describes the perfume as ‘Gold is a luxury that stands the test of time, a universal symbol of sophistication and glamour. Like a stunning piece of precious jewellery, Gold lends everyday style a surge of seductive sparkle and timeless beaut."



I am hopeless as describing perfume but if you like sweet perfumes you will like this one! I love the bottle I think it’s quite pretty. I do like the logo of the two k’s back to back. I was slightly disappointed when I opened it, as it's TINY only 30ml. I will have to be careful not to get spray happy with this one! I really love this perfume it’s a lot nicer than her other perfume. If you’re in Debenhams give Gold a try!

Larry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...