Saturday 5 May 2012

Monthly Empties!


I actually have not used up many products this month, so I only have  a few to show you.


Product - L'oreal Paris Elnett Satin Supreme Hold
Price - I think it was about €6 which is a bit expensive for hairspray but it is worth it.
What did I think? - I love this hairspray. It holds your hair without making it hard. It also brushes out which is amazing.
Would I buy again? - Yes without a doubt!



Product - Girlz Only Dry Shampoo
Price - €1.99
What did I think? - LOVE this dry shampoo. I find it's the best dry shampoo out there and is only €1.99!
Would I buy again? -  YES!



Product - Percy & Reed Splendidly Silky Moisturising Conditioner
Price - Free with Glamour Magazine (I think it's about €15 to buy)
What did I think? - I wasn't impressed with this product at all. It did no more for my hair than my usual €1.45 conditioner from Alberto Balsam.
Would I buy again? - Not a chance



Product -  Revlon ColourStay in 110 Ivory
Price - €10 from shop beside Argos in The Ilac Centre (It used to be in Georges Street Arcade)
What did I think? - It's the perfect shade for my milk bottle skin. Love it.
Would I buy again? -  Yes I'm on my 6th bottle I think at this stage!

So that is it till next month! :)

Larry x

4 comments:

  1. Keep meaning to try that Revlon foundation, for years! So many foundations, so little time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I'm planning to go into the Ilac this week and get some of the Revlon Colourstay for my kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mention 'cosmetique' to them you get 10% off!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...