Wednesday 9 May 2012

Garnier Bodytonic Firming Cream


I'm off to the sun in a few weeks, so I have been trying to look my best. I picked up Garnier's Bodytonic in Tesco in the hope it would improve my legs before they see the sun. (They have been in hiding for a long time so they were in desperate need of some TLC!) This bodytonic promises smoother, firmer skin in just 7 days. So is this a wonder product or just an all talk and no action product?


This bodytonic is a cocktail of Moisturising Milk with Seaweed Extract along with Citrus Extract and Caffeine. The mix of different ingredients claim to target stubborn areas. The smell of the cream might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I have to say I love it. It has a lovely citrus scent that I find really refreshing. The cream itself absorbed really quickly and didn't make my skin feel greasy. So the big question did it work? 


Belief it or not the difference it made to my skin has been amazing! Before I used this cream my legs were really really dry. They were so dry I was always scratching them and was permanently covered in scrapes and scars. My legs currently have no scratches on them at all and feel so much smoother. They no longer drive me up the wall being super itchy! I just wish I found this cream earlier! I would definitely buy again in fact I might stock up on it in case it is only a summer product. LOVE IT! 

Larry x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...