Friday 18 May 2012

New Kate Moss Lipstick New Shade 02


With Summer just around the corner it's time for some Summer lipsticks. Kate Moss has once again collaborated with Rimmel to bring out a new Spring Collection. Added to her Lipstick range is a gorgeous hot pink lipstick in the shade 02.


The pink is highly pigmented and feels quite moisturising on the lips. I wore a layer of Lipcote over the lipstick and it lasted about 5 hours. Like the older shades, shade 02 has quite a nice scent. The packaging like the previous colours is a black bullet with Kate's signature on the end.


I picked it up for the bargain price of €4.95. Most chemists have this on special at the moment so keep an eye out! This will definitely be packed into my suitcase for my holiday. It's the perfect Summer colour.

Larry x
*Edit- I just realised I picked up the wrong shade and the new colour in 20 not 02! >:( The new pink lighter than my 02! It's the shade Kate is wearing in the picture though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...