Tuesday 26 June 2012

Monthly Empties: June


Another month gone, another empties post!


Product - Garnier Bodytonic
Price - €7.45 but I got it in Tesco for €3.70
What did I think? - I love this moisturiser. It totally transformed my skin. I used to have really dry itchy skin. I used to be covered in cuts from scratching all the time. However, since I have been using this my skin has totally transformed and I'm no longer covered in cuts and scratches.
Would I buy again? - Yes I already have!


Product - La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Price - This was the smaller version so it was €4.95
What did I think? - I really like this spray. It is so refreshing during hotter weather. It can cool you down, refresh make up, act as an after sun, and a makeup setter. It has so many uses it's amazing!
Would I buy again? - Yes this was my second bottle and I would definitely buy another.


Product - Essence Nail Varnish Remover
Price - €1.49 (Although my new bottle was only 99c)
What did I think? - Unlike many nail polish removers, this product actually smelled really nice. It has a strawberry scent that really takes away from the usual really strong nail varnish remover smell. It removed my nail polish well. It also doesn't contain any acetone.
Would I buy again? - I would buy it again. Unfortunately the chemist where I usually buy it did not have the strawberry version so I had to buy the coconut version which isn't as nice.

Until next month!
Larry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...