Thursday 8 March 2012

Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm

Over the last few weeks my hands and nails have been in bits. I don't know if it's the mental Irish weather, warm one minute and back to FREEZING the next. My hands were in some serious need of TLC. While searching for some hand cream I came across a bottle of Essence hand cream I bought ages ago and had forgotten about. This hand cream was only €1.49 so I wasn't expecting much to be honest.


Essence do a range of hand creams. This bottle in particular is designed to repair. Exactly what I needed. It's designed to give intensive care to dry stressed hands. The repair formula is a combination of Shea butter and coconut oil with no oily residue.


I have been using it for a few days now and there is a big difference in my hands! My cuticles and nails are much more moisturised and no longer dry and sore. At night I have been using a lot of this cream on my hands just before I go to sleep and then I also use it a few times throughout the day. The bottle is very handy to throw into your handbag as it's only 75ml. For €1.49 I found this product to be brilliant! 

Larry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...