Monday 1 July 2013

Penneys / Primark Autumn Winter Collection

Despite it being the 1st of July, today I'm going to have a quick  look at Penneys(Primarks) Autumn/ Winter campaign. To be honest I'm not completely blown away by what I have saw so far. The clothes are not really my cup of tea but I can see many people being impressed by them. I do however like the look of some of the accessories.


Not sure I would buy anything? Maybe the short cardigan for work? 


I'm a lot more impressed with the jewellery. I really like the two necklaces, especially the one on the left. 


I'm really impressed with the bags in the Autumn / Winter collection. I will definitely buy one of the €11 bags. I do like the brown bag , but is €22 too much for a Penneys bag? I don't think I could justify spending that much on a bag from Penneys...

So what do you think? Are you impressed with this collection?

Laura

4 comments:

  1. I'm not really feeling the collection other than the handbags. I can see myself buying the black one for €14.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really impressed with the clothes at all... :(

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely get some of the accessories, a bag, maybe some boots and there's a tartan scarf I want, but none of the clothes appeal to me at all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame, they can do so much better :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...