Thursday 27 June 2013

Superdrug Orange and Satsuma and Strawberry and Raspberry Shower Gels

Another two products that I have been loving lately are two gorgeous shower gels from Superdrug. There are very few Superdrugs in Ireland. However, I'm lucky enough to live very close to one. I have been trying to save money lately and these shower gels caught my eye as they were 2 for €1.90. For less than €2 for the pair I decided sure there was no harm giving them a try. 



For the price I was delighted with both products. Both are made from natural fruit extracts, have skin conditioners, PH balanced and  are soap free. Many readers will be delighted to hear that they are cruelty free as Superdrug is against animal testing. 

Both shower gels smells delicious. The Orange and Satsuma in particular. It reminds me of a shower gel I used to get in sets at Christmas time from The Body Shop. If you live near a Superdrug I would definitely recommend you keep an eye out for these cheap but surprisingly delightful products!

Laura

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...