Monday 30 July 2012

Avon Haul!


Avon can do some amazing deals in their sale brochure. It is a great way to try out some Avon products without spending a lot of money. I managed to get all the products above for under €10! Saving me about €30! I ordered them a few weeks ago so there are one or two that I don't know the exact original price but it should be near enough.


Naturals Key Lime & Passion Flower Volumizing Shampoo - €5.00 (I think!) down to €1.25


Nail Experts Grow Potion - Was €6.00 down to €1.50

Nail Experts Mineral Fix - €6.00 down to €1.50


Jillian Dempsey professional kohl eyeliner - €9.00 (I think!) down to €1.50

Super magnify mascara- €11 down to €2.50

What do you think of Avon? Do you ever order anything?

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I swear by the Supermagnify mascara. I reviewed it on my blog already- I don't know if you read it already but to summarize it's a great lengthening/defining mascara. I think you'll love it.

    ps Gonna love some Avon haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but will let you know what I think :)

      Delete
  2. I'm really intrigued by the nail stuff but since they decided to change their policy on animal testing I don't want to buy from them. It's a shame! I am excited to see your reviews though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I didn't know they changed their policy. That reallly puts me off Avon :/

      Delete
  3. you got some really nice things!I really love some of AVON's products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...